We have had fantastic support from all of our loyal customers (and lots of new ones!) since re-opening the Garden Centre and cannot wait to welcome you back to Lime Kiln Kitchen from Saturday 4th July.
Please see below some of the measures we have put in place across the store & LKK to ensure the safety of our team and customers.
- There will be a one way system in place throughout the store & LKK
- Sanitiser stations throughout
- We will be limiting numbers of customers in the store & LKK to ensure social distancing
- We will be operating a full table service in LKK, you will be greeted and taken to your table where we will come and take your order
- We will be taking contact details of the lead diner in LKK as part of Government contact tracing guidelines
- Our laminated menus will be scrupulously sanitised between each and every use
- Our bi-fold doors in LKK will all be open along with our deck area and glasshouse with spaced out tables to create a big airy space for social distancing (be prepared for it to be a little cool at times!)
- We will be offering a reduced menu of all of your favourites
- Takeaway service still available for those in a hurry
- Please expect queuing to enter the store & LKK at peak times
- Social distancing measures must be followed throughout the store and LKK
- We have strict till procedures in place
- We will only be accepting card/contactless payments
- Till screens are in place at all of our tills
- All customers must have a trolley to shop the store
We thank you in advance for your cooperation with the above.
Our opening hours will be:
Store – Mon – Sat 9am-6pm & Sunday 10am-4pm
LKK – Mon – Sat 9am-4pm & Sunday 10am-3pm